All albums open in a new tab.
Galleries are sorted in reverse order by date (newest on top)
Check back often for updates!
- 9/17/2022- 2022 Maryland Steam Historical Society Show – Arcadia MD
- 9/10/2022- 2022 Mason-Dixon Show
- 9/6/2022- September Club Meeting
- 4/23/2022- Club member Paul Leatherman gave two seminars for the April and May club meetings. Topics were “line of draft” and “center of gravity” and how they relate to safe operation of your tractor.
- 4/23/2022- Presentation created by club member Frank Kutlak. The presentation highlights the major activities of the last seven years (since the last charter banquet).
- 4/23/2022- Photos from the club’s 32nd annual charter banquet held at the New Market Grange. The event featured Mission BBQ, silent auction, live auction, and a presentation of the major activities from the last seven years.
- 4/30/2022- A wonderful two-day tractor show held at the Agricultural History Farm Park in Derwood, MD. The show included tractors, trucks, cars, woodworking demonstrations, sawmill demonstrations, hay rides, parade, and more!
- 2/7/2022- Club member Phil Hartline replaces the oil on the club’s 520.
- 12/6/2021 – Club member Phil Hartline leads the work to replace the belt pulley brake pad and valve cover gasket on the club’s 520
- 11/1/2021 – Club member Phil Hartline partially dis-assembled the clutch of a 520 to determine why the clutch lever would not snap in. Also to inspect for wear. Afterwards, the internals operated more freely, and the level snaps in.
- 10/16 & 10/17/2021 – Fall show at Gladhill Tractor Mart. Frederick, MD.
- 9/11/2021 – 9/11 Memorial Tractor Ride. Folks from the area joined on a 9/11 memorial tractor ride organized by club member John Bildstein. Approximately a three-hour ride through northern MD and southern PA on a beautiful day.
- 9/7/2021 – Club members worked on two projects. First project was knocking rust from wheels of the club’s horse-drawn manure spreader. Second project was adjusting the power steering on a 520.
- 11/8/2020 – “The Power of the Past” – Approximately 25 tractors gathered for a gorgeous 20-mile tractor ride through southern PA. Check our Videos page for a video of this event!
- 11/2/2020 – Club members met to continue work on the club manure spreader. Refurbished fenders were re-installed and new hardware was installed on the tongue and front axle.
- 9/12/2020 – September 12th Ride By John Bildstein
September 12th tractor ride arranged by club member John Bildstein. Approximately 50 tractors gathered for a long and scenic drive. The ride started just east of Manchester, travelled north into Pennsylvania and looped back around. Fun had by all!
- 2/3/2020 – February 2020 Club Meeting
This meeting kicked off a new project for the Club. Tom Smith has donated to the Club a horse-drawn John Deere manure spreader. The goal is to use the manure spreader in parades as an eye-catcher and to promote the Club. With help from the Club members, we built a frame for the club banners, greased all fittings, and removed the side shields. Future work includes: new hardware for the tongue/tie rods, new-ish tires for the rear, and removing the drive chains.
- 12/14/2019 – MD Two-Cylinder Club 2019 Year in Review
Slideshow created by Frank Kutlak showcasing the Club’s activities throughout the year.
- 11/4/2019- November Club Meeting
Rich Duane demonstrates the installation of a rebuilt magneto and correct timing on Dan Schindler’s John Deere B. Also, Phil Hartline brought in a recent purchase: a John Deere L with a rare factory modification.